What We Do
The Michael Sampson Company advises end-user organizations around the world on Making Collaboration Work. We advise clients in three focus areas: culture, governance, and adoption. Learn how we can help your organization with:
- Cultivating a Culture of Collaboration
- Governing Collaboration at Work
- Bringing New Approaches to Life
Why do we do this? It's all about re-imagining effective work for people, teams, and organizations.
Professional Services, Workshops, and Speaking Engagements
We advise and work with organizations around the world on Making Collaboration Work through three pathways: professional services, in-house workshops, and speaking engagements.
Professional services tailored to your specific challenges. Services include Crafting a Collaboration Strategy, Establishing Governance, and Developing an Adoption Approach.
In-house workshops to develop the capability of internal staff. Workshops include Doing Business with IBM Connections, User Adoption Strategies, and Collaboration Roadmap.
Arrange a Workshop
Speaking engagements at industry conferences, strategy forums, and small group seminars for spreading learning, stimulating discussion, and provoking debate.
Book Michael to Speak
April 24, 2013
Masterclass at Social Connections V in Zurich - Doing Business with IBM Connections
Michael is running the Doing Business with IBM Connections masterclass in Zurich as part of the Social Connections V conference in June.
Previous News Highlights:
- April 13, 2013 ... Finishing Off Doing Business with IBM Connections
- March 18, 2013 ... Heading to the UK and Europe in Late June 2013
- February 26, 2013 ... Update on the New Book
- October 19, 2012 ... My Next Book: Doing Business with IBM Connections 4
- October 4, 2012 ... Review of Stratiteq's Social Collaboration Day