Collaboration is a new way of working for many people, and new approaches to collaborating have to be introduced with informed thought. Merely introducing new technology doesn't work to change collaborative work behaviors. Much more is needed.
Work with Michael on an adoption strategy for bringing new collaborative approaches to life.
Bringing new collaborative approaches to life in your organization means achieving key outcomes:
- People can work together effectively when they are in the same room, on the same campus, constantly on-the-go, or located half-way around the world.
- People have the awareness, capabilities, and incentives for working effectively with other people.
Michael works with organizations to achieve these outcomes through various pathways:
- Consulting services, for Developing a User Adoption Approach (a tailored approach for your organization) along with Business Engagement and Co-Discovery (for understanding key collaborative opportunities in your organization).
- Workshops, with topics such as User Adoption and The Practice of Collaboration.
- Speaking at your events, about bringing new approaches to life.
The following resources focus on bringing new collaborative approaches to life:
- Michael wrote the book on user adoption. See User Adoption Strategies (Second Edition).
- Michael maintains a resource center on adoption.
- Michael writes about current events with adoption on his blog.
Please contact Michael immediately to discuss how to bring new collaborative approaches to life.