As part of my professional services to clients on Making Collaboration Work, I have written a number of books. Here's the current list:
Doing Business with IBM Connections: Opportunities for Improving Processes, Driving Results, and Achieving Great Outcomes with IBM Connections 4.5
- Published by The Michael Sampson Company, in 2013.
- Learn more about Doing Business with IBM Connections
User Adoption Strategies (Second Edition): Shifting Second Wave People to New Collaboration Technology
- Encouraging adoption of new collaboration tools and approaches.
- Second edition published by The Michael Sampson Company, in 2012.
- Learn more about User Adoption Strategies (Second Edition)
Collaboration Roadmap: You've Got the Technology — Now What?
- Looking beyond the technology to the pursuit of business value - with essential disciplines including vision, governance, and engagement.
- Published by The Michael Sampson Company, in 2011.
- Learn more about Collaboration Roadmap
SharePoint Roadmap for Collaboration: Using SharePoint to Enhance Business Collaboration
- Enhancing collaboration with SharePoint; the planning book for IT.
- Published by The Michael Sampson Company, in 2009.
- Learn more about SharePoint Roadmap for Collaboration
Seamless Teamwork: Using Microsoft SharePoint Technologies to Collaborate, Innovate, and Drive Business in New Ways
- Using SharePoint for collaboration; the doing book for business.
- Published by Microsoft Press, in 2008.
- Learn more about Seamless Teamwork