Collaboration is about people working with other people to achieve a common outcome. Cultivating the right organizational culture is an integral part of making collaboration work. Leaders, executives, and managers create the conditions for collaboration to flourish, or fail.
Work with Michael to cultivate a culture of collaboration in your organization.
Cultivating a culture of collaboration means achieving key outcomes:
- Creating an organizational environment where people work together effectively as a natural course of doing business. Collaboration is a means to an end.
- Giving people personal skills and capabilities for working effectively with other people.
Michael works with organizations to achieve these outcomes through various pathways:
- Consulting services, to take the pulse on your current organizational culture and assess what needs to happen for your organization to become collaborative.
- Workshops, with topics such as Cultivating a Culture of Collaboration, and The Practice of Collaboration.
- Speaking at your events, about cultivating a culture of collaboration.
The following resources focus on cultivating a culture of collaboration:
- Appendix 1 in Collaboration Roadmap: You've Got the Technology - Now What? talks about collaboration culture, including collaboration pre-conditions, types of collaboration at work, and the downsides of collaboration.
- Michael maintains a resource center entitled The Practice of Collaboration.
- Michael writes about culture on his blog. See collaboration culture and being collaborative.
Please contact Michael immediately to discuss how to cultivate a culture of collaboration.