Collaboration represents an intentional business strategy to seek the best in people, and create the conditions in which they can flourish in pursuit of organizational objectives. Governance is the process through which collaboration opportunities are transformed into organizational realities.
Work with Michael to develop an approach to governing collaboration at work.
Governing collaboration at work means achieving key outcomes:
- The identification of opportunities where collaboration is the best way to achieve particular business outcomes.
- The alignment of collaborative efforts with organizational mandates.
- The development of a shared process for capturing collaborative opportunities, and transforming appropriate ones into organizational realities.
Michael works with organizations to achieve these outcomes through various pathways:
- Consulting services, such as Establishing Governance for Collaboration, Crafting a Strategy for Collaboration, and Auditing Your Collaboration Strategy.
- Workshops, with topics such as Collaboration Roadmap and Governing Collaboration.
- Speaking at your events, about governing collaboration at work.
The following resources focus on governing collaboration at work:
- Michael's book, Collaboration Roadmap: You've Got the Technology - Now What? deals with governance for new collaboration technology and approaches.
- Michael maintains a resource center on governing collaboration.
- Michael writes about governance topics on his blog. See collaboration and philosophy.
Please contact Michael immediately to discuss how to start governing collaboration at work.