Back to the book: Seamless Teamwork
The Seamless Teamwork Workshop is a one-day in-house working session that applies and contextualizes the Seamless Teamwork approach for a specific business team. It is for 10-15 business users on how to make the best use of SharePoint for team collaboration.
The workshop provides participants with the skills they need to begin transforming their team collaborations using the Seamless Teamwork approach. The workshop demonstrates the transformation of one of your organization’s existing SharePoint sites from a file repository to an engaging place for team collaboration, and small group exercises help participants internalize the principles for their other team sites. The recommended number of participants is 10-15.
The learning objectives of the workshop include how to:
- Transform a SharePoint team site from a file repository to a place for effective team collaboration
- Reduce reliance on email for team collaboration activities
- Quickly incorporate high performance distributed teaming strategies in collaborative situations
- Leverage the full power of SharePoint to enhance team collaboration
- Strengthen team collaboration skills and confidence
For More Information
For details on hosting the in-house workshop at your firm, along with costs and timeframe, please contact Michael.