|Professional Services tailored to your specific challenges.
About Professional Services
|In-house Workshops to develop the capability of internal staff.
About In-house Workshops
|Speaking Engagements at conferences, strategy forums, and small group seminars.
About Speaking Engagements
Our passion is helping organizations with Making Collaboration Work, with key focus areas of culture, governance, and adoption. That translates to five core services:
- Crafting a Collaboration Strategy ... Collaboration provides a pathway for improving business value. Work with Michael to craft a collaboration strategy that's strategically-aligned and organizationally-relevant. Explore
- Auditing Your Collaboration Strategy ... Being responsible for how people collaborate is a big task. Work with Michael to gain an external review of your collaboration strategy, and expert input on how to enhance your focus. Explore
- Establishing Governance ... Governance is about ensuring that collaboration efforts improve business value. Work with Michael to establish an effective governance strategy, structure and process. Explore
- Co-Discovering Opportunities ... Engaging with business teams gives real-world insight into collaboration challenges and opportunities. Work with Michael to co-discover opportunities through a business engagement approach. Explore
- Developing an Adoption Approach ... Many collaboration projects fail due to poor user adoption. Work with Michael to de-risk your work by developing a targeted user adoption approach for your organization. Explore
Please look at recent client projects to gain a sense of how we have helped other organizations around the world.
While the above are our standard professional services for Making Collaboration Work, we are happy to help with other projects on a professional basis. Please get in touch so we can discuss.
Contact Michael to discuss your collaboration strategy requirements.