Back to the book: SharePoint Roadmap for Collaboration
The SharePoint Roadmap for Collaboration Public Seminar provides a forum for learning and engagement about using SharePoint for collaboration. Over the course of one day, you learn about the main ideas in the book, plus have an opportunity to discuss, debate and localize what you are hearing with the other attendees.
Here are the key details of the public seminar:
- The one-day public seminar is focused on the contents of the book, and subsequent material.
- The aim is to have multiple firms represented at each public seminar, to maximize cross-fertilization of ideas.
- If you’re an intranet manager, knowledge manger, IT decision maker or in any way already involved in or planning to be involved in using SharePoint inside the organization then you would benefit greatly from this public seminar.
- The public seminar is not about teaching features of SharePoint; it’s about exploring the right approaches of planning and governance to make SharePoint a success inside your organization.
The agenda for the public seminar is:
0900 … Introductions
0930 … Roadmap to Success
1000 … Business Value of Collaboration
1030 … Morning Break
1100 … SharePoint for Collaboration
1230 … Lunch
1330 … Governance for SharePoint
1500 … Afternoon Break
1530 … Engagement and User Adoption
1700 … Closing Comments
Upcoming Public Seminars
The public seminar has been presented around the world:
- Sydney, Australia (December 2010)
- Copenhagen, Denmark (October 2010)
- Stockholm, Sweden (October 2010)
- Bergen, Norway (October 2010)
- Wellington, New Zealand (August 2010)
- Sydney, Australia (August 2010)
- London (March 2010)
- Dublin, Ireland (March 2010)
- Oslo, Norway (March 2010)
- Canberra, Australia (February 2010)
- Melbourne (February 2010)
- Sydney, Australia (December 2009)
- Wellington, New Zealand (November 2009)
- Singapore (November 2009)
- Copenhagen, Denmark (April 2009)
- London (March 2009)
What Attendees Say
"I found Michael's workshop to be both informative and inspiring. Not only was it refreshing to know that our struggles with SharePoint governance and engagement are common, but also to have some practical and achievable strategies to set ourselves up for success. Thank you Michael, your teachings are gold!" Taino Cribb, Australia
Expression of Interest
To enquire about dates and locations for the public seminar, please contact Michael.