Back to the book: User Adoption Strategies
Photo Credit: Seb Matthews at AdeoPoint
The User Adoption Strategies Public Seminar provides a forum for learning and engagement about encouraging user adoption for new collaboration tools. Over the course of one day, you learn about the main ideas in the book, plus have an opportunity to discuss, debate and localize what you are hearing with the other attendees.
Here are the key details of the public seminar:
- The one-day User Adoption Strategies public seminar is focused on the contents of the book, and subsequent material.
- The aim is to have multiple firms represented at each public seminar, to maximize cross-fertilization of ideas.
- If you’re an intranet manager, knowledge manger, IT decision maker or in any way already involved in or planning to be involved in using new collaboration tools inside your organization then you would benefit greatly from this public seminar.
The agenda for the public seminar is:
0900 ... Opening Comments
0930 ... Context and Models
1030 ... Morning Break
1100 ... Winning Attention (Stage 1) - Group Learning
1200 ... Cultivating Basic Concepts (Stage 2)
1230 ... Lunch
1330 ... Enlivening Applicability (Stage 3) - Group Learning
1430 ... Making It Real (Stage 4)
1500 ... Afternoon Break
1530 ... Measuring User Adoption
1615 ... Your User Adoption Approach
1650 ... Closing Comments
Upcoming Public Seminars
The public seminar has been presented before in:
- London (October 2012)
- Atlanta with the Share2012 Conference (April 2012)
- Sydney with the Share2011 Conference (November 2011)
- Sydney with the Intranets2011 Conference (May 2011)
- London (October 2010)
- Denmark (October 2010)
- Denmark (March 2010)
Expression of Interest
To enquire about dates and locations for the Public Seminar, please contact Michael.