The second edition of Michael's User Adoption Strategies book was published in July 2012. See User Adoption Strategies (2nd Edition)
What's the number one complaint about the introduction of new collaboration tools into a group or organization? Answer: no one uses them.
It's time to do something about this complaint. It's been happening for too long, with too many generations of collaboration tools. What can we do? Become a lot better at user adoption.
The first edition of User Adoption Strategies was published by The Michael Sampson Company, and is no longer available to purchase.
Table of Contents
The book is 268 pages, and includes 12 chapters:
- Foreword, by Nancy White (Full Circle Associates).
- Chapter 1. Focusing on User Adoption is Critical
- Chapter 2. The Context for User Adoption Strategies
- Chapter 3. What We Know About Change
- Chapter 4. New Ways of Working
- Chapter 5. The Four Stages of User Adoption
- Chapter 6. Winning Attention
- Chapter 7. Cultivating Basic Concepts
- Chapter 8. Enlivening Applicability
- Chapter 9. Making It Real
- Chapter 10. Crafting Your User Adoption Approach
- Chapter 11. User Adoption for Advocates of the Old Way
- Chapter 12. Final Thoughts