|Professional Services tailored to your specific challenges.
About Professional Services
|In-house Workshops to develop the capability of internal staff.
About In-house Workshops
|Speaking Engagements at conferences, strategy forums, and small group seminars.
About Speaking Engagements
For end-user organizations wanting to develop the capability of internal staff in Making Collaboration Work, Michael facilitates in-house workshops. Workshops are presented at your location, providing opportunities for joint learning, capability development, and collaboration between internal stakeholders.
Michael can facilitate the following in-house workshops on Making Collaboration Work:
- Doing Business with IBM Connections Workshop ... The Doing Business with IBM Connections workshop provides a deep-dive on the possibilities for using IBM Connections to improve collaboration and social business outcomes. It explores ten common collaboration scenarios, and how IBM Connections can be used for each, balanced with the human and business factors. Explore
- User Adoption Strategies Workshop ... The User Adoption Workshop helps collaboration teams create an effective approach for encouraging adoption of new ways of working and new tools for getting great work done. Explore
- Collaboration Roadmap Workshop ... The Collaboration Roadmap workshop helps collaboration teams create their roadmap for using new collaboration technology at work, and establishing appropriate governance. Explore
- Governing Collaboration Workshop ... Establishing an effective governance process and structure is essential to success with collaboration at work. The Governing Collaboration workshop creates a forum for aligning executives, senior managers, and the collaboration team around effective approaches.
- SharePoint Roadmap Workshop ... The SharePoint Roadmap workshop helps collaboration teams create their roadmap for using SharePoint for collaboration, and establishing appropriate governance. Explore
- The Practice of Collaboration Workshop ... Collaboration is a human practice, whether it's in person or across distances of space and time. This workshop educates managers and employees on the key ideas and principles of effective collaboration.
Workshops are offered on a fixed price basis, and are available as one- or two-day events.
Arrange a Workshop
To discuss hosting a workshop at your organization, please contact Michael immediately. For a workshop with a specialized focus for you and your team, please ask.
What Clients Say
"It was wonderful to have you presenting and facilitating the workshop, Michael. Both the content and the discussion were top-notch, and you showed a real talent for getting groups of individuals to open up, explaining their concerns and opinions. It was an excellent day, and I think it delivered tremendous value to the organisation involved."
- Stuart McIntyre, Collaboration Matters about a workshop in London (March 2011)
"I found Michael's workshop to be both informative and inspiring. Not only was it refreshing to know that our struggles with SharePoint governance and engagement are common, but also to have some practical and achievable strategies to set ourselves up for success. Thank you Michael, your teachings are gold!"
- Taino Cribb about a workshop in Sydney (December 2010).